Introduction to my program
Hi, my name is Vincent, I'm from Saguenay and I'm currently in Police Technology ; in my opinion the best program ever made. My role model for that job is my aunt, she is working as a police officer, she's a Sargent and a source of inspirations. She is doing good all around herself for the community and try to bring justice to the injured one and the victims. For me, it will be a dream to be paid to help others, basically the most beautiful reward is the feeling given by helping other people.
It's not everyday that you'll get the chance to help others like this and it's a very noble job. I wish to make the difference in our society and be a part of the change we want to see in our society.
Dear readers see you soon
Commentaires
Enregistrer un commentaire